- When you submit an order we need to know your name, e-mail address, credit card number and expiration date, and mailing address. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and notify you of your order status.
- We can also use the information collected to notify you about important changes to the web site, new services, and special offers we think you'll find valuable. You have the option to opt out of our mailing list at any time.
- Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart. We may also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our web site.
When you place orders or access your account, all of your information is stored on a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. We also follow these additional Privacy principles:
- We do not sell, distribute, or publish information about pages you visit on our site or the Web.
- We do not give out your telephone number, credit card information, or other contact information, unless you authorize us to do so. We also give you the opportunity to correct your personal contact and billing information at any time.
- We may use information about the types of products you buy from us to make other marketing offers to you, unless you tell us not to. We do not give out or sell this purchase data to others.
- We use secure server technology, privacy protection controls and restrictions on employee access in order to safeguard your personal information.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use information collected on our site to make shopping at CLIPSCARMAT possible and to enhance your overall shopping experience. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.